- Applications for Fall semester have started on March 5 ! APPLY Now !
- See Admission Calendar.
- Contact Econfin Office.
- GMAT/ALES/GRE exam results are not required to be eligible to apply to Econfin program
- Two letters of recommendation (academic/business). Download forms here: Letters of Recommendation (pdf or word)
- A statement of purpose in English (not exceeding 200 words) explaining your reasons for applying to this program
- Official Transcript
- The application fee of 65 TL (see the guidelines)
- Diploma or Certificate of Graduation
- Student Disciplinary Record
- Econfin office will be open between 09:00-17:00 (lunch break 12:00-13:30). See the map.
The candidates will be evaluated based on their academic and/or professional backgrounds and successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
We very strongly recommend that all applicants take the TOEFL exam as soon as possible if they decide to apply.
- Minumum required scores for Proof of English proficiency are:
- A passing grade of 60 from the Boğaziçi University English Proficiency Test (BUEPT); or
- A minimum of 213 points on the computer-based TOEFL; or 550 on the paper-based TOEFL together with 4.5 on the written part; or
- A minimum of 79 points on the IBT TOEFL together with 22 on its written section; or
- A minimum of 6.5 IELTS Academic Overall together with 6.5 IELTS Academic Writing.
You may find further information on the English proficiency exams cited at the following web sites:
International students should obtain a “student visa” in order to be able to study in Turkey. They should therefore contact the Turkish Consulate near their place of residence to check the requirements for obtaining a student visa in their respective case.